How to purchase several bids from the list at a time?
For those customers, who need to exchange big amount, it is sometimes easier to purchase several (most favorable) bids at a time. Sometimes, these bids can be average/small or very small, but still very profitable. But here the problem is that you have to pick up every bid separately and pay it one after another via merchant interface - it takes time.
There is a solution to solve it. Instead of choosing and and paying someone elses`s bids, you can place your own offer for the needed currency and pay for it once. Then you go to your New Bids List and just purchase most favorable bids from the counter-currency list. It is done in one click - there is no need to pay for each bid separately, as you have already paid for your own new offer.
See the example: For instance, you have 2000 WMZ and you need its equivalent in WMR. In WMR -> WMZ exchange list there are only 10 bids that suit you.
- Go to Place New Bid;
- Choose Exchange Direction WMZ->WMR, enter WMZ amount - 2000; knowingly indicate an overpriced (as to the current exchange rate)amount in WMR 58.8843, that is put an exchange rate, which is too high to be taken for example 5% plus - 123657.03000000001 WMR;
- Then pay for the bid as usual via Merchant Interface;
- Go to New Bids List and click on your own new and paid offer;
- Choose "Purchase via conversion...". Then you just need to click 10 times on a "Purchase this bid via conversion" Link, by that converting your new offer to the counter bid. You will then exchange your 2000 WMZ to the 10 most favorable bids from the counter-exchange list.
See the list of other options available from the New Offer Operations List , below:
- update your new offer exchange rate - useful when goods bids are over and you need to leave your offer as is with the current rate, so someone can pick it up;
- combining several bids into one - convenient if you have new amounts to be exchanged coming .